najlepsza gildia morrowind

Miejsce wolnych rozmów na dowolne tematy niedotyczące spraw organizacji.

Najlepsza gildia

House Hlaalu
Brak głosów
House Telvanni
14%
Kult Tamriel/Imperial Cult
29%
Świątynia/Tribunal Temple
14%
Gildia magów
14%
East Empire Company/Kompania Wschodniocesarska
29%

Liczba głosów : 7

najlepsza gildia morrowind

Postautor: Fell Mohrgan dodano: 15 wrz 2020, 15:18

nie wliczam Ostrzy, bo trochę dziwne i nie fair, Blades to main quest w końcu xD i nie wliczam mikrofrakcji: Popielni/Ashlanders, Twin Lamps
Awatar użytkownika
Fell Mohrgan
Padawan

Re: najlepsza gildia morrowind

Postautor: carthage dodano: 17 wrz 2020, 21:43

Hlaalu is pretty nice, the plot about Cammona Tong and slavery etc is pretty nice imo, i really liked it, also has most interesting politics. 7+/10

Redoran is honestly kinda boring compared to the two others, not much to offer, Hlaalu has nice machinations, politics and lots of flair like this, Telvanni is fascinating in its extravagance, power, artifacts, most fucked up stories. 5/10

Telvanni well like above, best fucked up stories, lots of interesting lore, it's kinda Sith but not braindead and selfdestructing, Telvanni are the real wise Sith, not Bane/Palpatine/Valkorion shit. 8/10

Imperial Cult lol i know it's hated for boring 60% of quests, but honestly I loved the atmosphere, it was like the place to go as a dumped outlander without money and skills, it really had this atmosphere of a friendly church with great community and doing service to the organization in exchange for some easy place to live and a good start, lol i honestly loved that, then the visions to decipher, i legit loved Nine Divines guild, 9/10 for me

Temple - kinda a more hardcore Imperial Cult route, while Imperial Cult is like reasonable protestant community with good guys overall and tight-knitted people, Temple is like old Catholic Church, you get into a fanatical religious organization that's not really overdone, they're not psychotic, they're kinda fanatic but not that hard, and i love the theocracy vibe you can get here, and get to know Morrowind and its lore really hard, 9/10

Imperial Legion - loved Gnisis-based plot, really nice, you kinda felt going inside the regular problems of the Empire and how they managed their grounds and bases, but other than that it felt really generic as far as Ald'Ruhn, Vantinius and Balmorra quests go, some Ebonheart (nonVantinius) quests had this nice flair of fighting the Indoril, but overall, not my favorite, still good tho, like the entire Morrowind, 6/10

Warriors guild - honestly not much to say, nice guild, nice shit with the corruption in there, 7/10

Mages guild - yeah I liked the bitch from Balmora, but honestly they went fucking overboard with Trebonius's retardation, it's fucking surreal, like comeon, they made him a guy that can barely read, it ruined it for me, 5/10

Thieves guild - never played it tbh

Morag Tong - fucking sick psychos, lore and atmosphere is 10/10, half of the quests are boring as fuck though, 6/10

East Empire Company - unfair to rank since it's the entire Bloodmoon basically, which I loved

sooo

1. East Empire Company
2 + 3. Temple + Imperial Cult
4. Telvanni
Awatar użytkownika
carthage

Re: najlepsza gildia morrowind

Postautor: Fell Mohrgan dodano: 19 wrz 2020, 13:41

Redoran + Legion + Warriors guild + Thieves guild + Morag Tong = out

round 2
Awatar użytkownika
Fell Mohrgan